Saturday, September 17, 2005

If It Makes You Happy, It Can't Be That Bad

The radio stations in Austin seems to be specifically designed to make you feel good. I always tell people I don't know any current bands because I don't listen to the radio, and I don't, because for some reason in my mind "the radio" means "Good Charlotte 24-7," and I don't even know if that's accurate, but I kind of don't want to find out.

But the radio stations here are the superfantastic! Pink Floyd! Tom Petty! Culture Club! Sheryl Crow! Songs you can sing along to, all the time! The Adrienne and the Nora, they do much of the singing in the car with the radio!

***

I told Adrienne I'm not leaving until I get tired of Tex-Mex. That may not be in the foreseeable future. Let's just say, we had it today for lunch, and I'm already fantasizing about the next time I can have it.

No comments: